blogkeen

Jewellery by Jolie

Saturday 1 September 2012

Reflections In The Magnifying Glass

art work, photography, jolie, jewellery by jolie, orlando menswear,
Reflections In The Magnifying Glass..
As promised... I thought it was about time I put up some more of my Art work. Here is a photograph I took in my bedroom of my magnifying glass...

Today is the Ist of September... somehow, that day always seems a little sad... Maybe it's because it heralds the end of summer... Here in Colchester, England there is a definite chill in the air and the sky is grey....

Meanwhile... I have been busying working on my new range of men's jewellery for the new website  orlandomenswear.com ( still working on that too... awaiting one last Dummies guide.. hoping it will fit all the pieces of the puzzle together... Voila....). I thought it would be cool to have different designs from my Orlando Menswear store at Etsy. I am particularly inspired by Native American jewellery, so expect to see feathers, bears, horses, arrow heads, distressed beads and turquoise. I do love beaded jewellery.....

Back at my Jewellery by Jolie  Etsy store I have put up two new pieces  of jewellery using Swarovski crystal:

denim,blue,swarovski,cut crystal,glass,heart,bead,beads,beaded,necklace,pendant,chain,silver,jewellery,jewelery,jolie,design,designer,etsy
Denim blue Swarovski heart necklace...
Tell your jeans you love them... Denim blue Swarovski heart necklace... with beaded silver chain and matching Denim blue Swarovski cut crystal bead, set of with delicate blue seed beads. Finished with round silver toggle clasp. Handmade by Jewellery by Jolie.. £12.95 GBP Only 1 available
Size :
Length of chain - 16 inch/400mm chain
Heart pendant - 18mm

&

pink,rose,swarovski,butterfly,necklace,pendant,cut crystal,silver,chain,jewellery,jewelery,jolie,design,designer,hand made,glass,etsy,beads,beaded,bead,seed,
Pink Swarovski Butterfly Necklace
Prettiest...Pink Swarovski Butterfly Necklace with Silver Beaded Chain... accented with delicate seed beads. Finished with silver toggle clasp. Handmade by Jewellery by Jolie.... £12.95 GBP Only 1 available
Size:
Length of Chain - 16 inches/400mm.
Butterfly pendant - 18mm wide.


Coming Soon.... Pink Swarovski Butterfly Drop earrings...

I post too....
United Kingdom
European Union
United States
Canada
Austrailia

No comments:

Post a Comment