blogkeen

Jewellery by Jolie

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Son of Suntree and a slowly developing website...

Son of Suntree..

Son of Suntree.. Wallpaper..
I have been busy... Things are slowly happening on my new website Orlando Menswear. I have chosen my host (hopefully with the mostest..). I have decided Blue maybe lucky for me - so I have taken the recommendation of my copy of the  Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies  and decided to go with www.bluehost.com. I liked the idea of  building my site using Wordpress... so I bought more Dummies guides both Wordpress for Dummies & Wordpress Web Design for Dummies ... and have been dedicatedly reading...

After much deliberation... I decided that I wanted to customize a Wordpress theme, so I chose the theme PinBlack.. It is based on the Pinterest site, which I think is very well designed. I then did a little decorating and changed the background to a wallpaper developed from one of my art works based  around the theme Suntree (you may remember an earlier Art work - the one I used for Facebook), I will call this one Son of Suntree.... I am now slowly working on deciphering CSS and HTML....

Meanwhile.. I have designed eight new necklaces for my Autumn range @ Orlando Menswear. I took my first photographs today.. Sneak preview... coming soon...


1 comment: